Saturday, August 6, 2011

The Tears of the Sun


So I have been patiently waiting for the next book in the Emberverse II series which is called "The Tears of the Sun." You know the great series that SM Stirling has going about the societies that grew after the major event of the transfer of the island of Nantucket to the time of the Iliad.

To promote this book he has followed his practice of posting chapters of the book on-line where you can get them for free. He is up to eight chapters already and usually does about ten before he publishes. The book is due in September so he owes me two chapters already. I need to read them while I am on vacation next week.

Let's get with the program. You are killing me dude.

2 comments:

David53 said...

ehhh, the series is losing focus.

David53 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.