Saturday, August 27, 2011

Leave the gun take the grill


Our daughter in Florida is yelling at us that we are not taking this phony hurricane seriously. She wants us to put all of our gardne furniture against the side of the house. And the grill of course. Somehow I don't think the wind is going to pick up the grill and throw it through a couple of yards. Or if it does maybe a better one will land in my yard.

Anyway to keep her happy I will movie it when I get home.

I mean I just bought the fuckin thing I don't want to have to call Omar to go buy another one.

7 comments:

chickelit said...

Does Omar have a long jagged scar across his face?

The Dude said...

The storm was certainly BS where I live in NC. Hope it is as uneventful in Brooklyn.

ndspinelli said...

You just used my favorite quote from any movie. It sums up us dagos perfectly! Fat Clemenza was spot on for that role.

ricpic said...

Baby the rain must fall
Baby the wind must blow
Wherever my heart takes me
Baby I must go-o-o
Baby I must go





Movie starred Steve McQueen. Can't remember a thing about it. Song was very well sung by Glenn Yarbrough. Let's hear it for a faulty memory!

Peter V. Bella said...

This is nothing but Bloomersberg showing he wears the skirt in NYC.

Use that grill tomorrow and BBQ something tasty.

edutcher said...

ricpic said...

Baby the rain must fall
Baby the wind must blow
Wherever my heart takes me
Baby I must go-o-o
Baby I must go

Movie starred Steve McQueen. Can't remember a thing about it. Song was very well sung by Glenn Yarbrough. Let's hear it for a faulty memory!


Tagline was, "The love story of a born loser". Based on a Broadway play, co-star was Lee Remick.

All I remember since I didn't see it - sounded way too maudlin.

But I did like the song.

windbag said...

Pray that a Holland grill lands in your backyard. I'll never own another.