Tuesday, August 2, 2011

What about things that I did for you that no money can buy!


Rupert Pupkin:What about things that I did for you that no money can buy, no money can buy? What about the time I gave you my spot! You came over there, I gave you my spot! You stood there and I let you get right next to Jerry. I waited for 8 hours for him and you went right next to him cause you were crying to me cause you wanted to get next to Jerry and you got next to him. And what about the time I gave you my last album of the Best of Jerry, what about that? It wasn't anybody else it was me and I didn't even ask you for money and I can't even pay my rent! What are talking about? I live in a hovel! And you live in a townhouse! I can't believe this girl!


Jerry Lewis is a dick. He slammed American Idol and other reality shows. No wonder they love him in France.

5 comments:

john said...

Gaining a little weight, are we?

ricpic said...

When Sinatra got Martin and Lewis together on one of his specials...I think it was Martin who was ambushed, not sure...anyway, Lewis recounts that he was panic stricken that he wouldn't come up with a great line. The line was, "Still working?" and it brought down the house. But I thought to myself, the sadness of that! That Lewis was under tremendous self-induced pressure to come up with a zinger when all he had to do was embrace Martin or say "You look great." I don't really dislike him but that internal pressure cooker is what puts people off. And the guy is helpless to change it. Once a tummler...

blake said...

I know her who?

Is that Jerry Lewis? Huh.

rcocean said...

Martin made a big mistake in staying with Jerry for so long. So did his Lewis' wives, but that's another story.

Penny said...

Wow. OK. No love for Jerry then.

I'm sure that "Jerry's Kids" have more than enough love for him to last their lifetimes and his.

John, the weight gain was from steroids Lewis has to take for a medical condition.

Personally? I'm just grateful I got to see "Lewis and Martin" when they were in their prime, and well before they started 'breaking bad'.

Comedy and divorce just don't go together. Don't much care who the couple is.