Monday, August 29, 2011

I Dream of Jeanie The E True Hollywood Story.



One of the big problems we had with the show is that it was so warm in South Florida in the 1960's. We didn't have all of the air conditioning that we have now and Jeanie was always hot. I mean really hot.

She liked to go out without any clothes on. The most we could get her to wear was a shirt when she wasn't in costume. She was always running around in a shirt she got from Gus Grissom without any panties on. And Tony Nelson never made a move. I mean look at her!

I think it was because his mother was a musical comedy star. Something was off about him. He spent way to much time with Major Healy. There something strange going on.

(Sidney Sheldon, I Dream of Jeanie, E True Hollywood Story)

8 comments:

ndspinelli said...

"Not that there's anything wrong w/ that."

MamaM said...

He seemed so upright too. Who knew?

ricpic said...

Well, I went to see my doctor for my annual checkup and he increased my hi-blood pressure medication which will maybe keep me going a while longer but that's not the important thing the important thing is that the first time I saw this doctor last year I got the impression that he was hurry hurry rush rush get out of here and so I was all uptight about seeing him this time and almost ready to tell him goodbye but he took his time with me almost an hour and it was like the clouds lifting the point being that all we want is to have some attention paid to us not love not a bunch of hokum fakeass caring just some attention and I got that and is that asking too much? no it's not so I'm a happy camper now.

LL said...

Jeanie was as hot as the frigging Sun.

chickelit said...

Something was off about him. He spent way to much time with Major Healy.

Jeanie was as hot as the frigging Sun.

I'm confused. Are you saying that Major Nelson had the hots for Healy instead of herlium?

blake said...

Uncharacteristic quietude from the Troop.

And Darcy's in New York!

Hmmmm.

chickelit said...

Is Troop hiding from Darcy?

Trooper York said...

No. Just the same old computer problems. I am trying to get all of my programs up.

Quickbooks is busting my ass.