Sunday, January 18, 2009

Gratuitious bathtub photo of day for my man the Bushman.

Pursuant to the request of the Bushman of the Kohlrabi, our gratuitous bathtub photo of the day is of Kate Hudson when she does not have a plane or A-Rod landing on her.

I must admit that Miss Hudson's appeal escapes me because she just seems like a skinny skanky bitch. I like a woman with a little something I can hold on to for the ride, you know what I'm saying. And if you are going to get hot and bothered over a skinny petrie dish you might well be one of the Riders of Lohan cause at least Lindsey has a nice set of melons. Just sayn'

3 comments:

ricpic said...

Goldie Hawn's daughter. Without that would she have any career at all? I doubt it. It's not just that she's flatchested. The only vibe I ever get from her is that given off by extremely privileged kids. Even after they've grown they still give off that I'm royalty and you're not vibe.

Trooper York said...

I agree 100%. She suffers from Gwyneth Paltrow disease. An over privileged under talented cipher who would never have made it without her momma and papa.

I would say, baby look at Carrie Fisher as your future bitch.

Bushman of the Kohlrabi said...

Thanks Troop! I know she's flat but i'm more of a ass man. Anyway, even without boobs, she is pretty cute.

I agree about Gwyneth though. That bitch gives off some bad mojo.