Monday, January 25, 2010

Cher and Chastity are still out in front.


Hey Cher and Chastity are still out in front.

I thought Jason (the commenter) would bring up Chastity in the discussion of the dickectomy in that other joint but he didn't.

I guess ole Chastity is kinda not a good example. Or maybe she is. I don't know. Not that there's anything wrong with that. And any other cavaet you can think of so people won't be pissed off.

Cher was a hot piece of tuna if way too skinny for my tastes. I mean she ain't no
Charo!

7 comments:

chickelit said...

No transgendered tag?

Peter V. Bella said...

THIS IS FOR YOU TROOP!

Michael Haz said...

Look at young Chastity's feet. What the heck is wrong with her feet? Did that kid have a club foot when she was young?

One of her feet is huge, the other is sort of itty-bitty, a normal child's foot.

ricpic said...

One foot kinda disappears in the bright light. I think it's optical not physical.

The thing that always bugged me about Cher was the blatant disdain she showed Sonny. Wonder what effect that had on Chastity?

I get the feeling Xavier Cugat didn't satisfy Charo.

Jason (the commenter) said...

:P El Pollo Real :P

Good one!

Penny said...

Peter, your puppy is way too cute!

Michael Haz said...

Nah, there's something wrong with the kid's foot. She's wearing a boot or a brace or something.

Look how it affects her legs. Her kneecap on the bad-foot leg is higher than the kneecap on the other leg.

I think Mommy gave Chastity's foot a good stomping so she'd behave and look all happy for the photographer.

That's how it started.