Saturday, January 9, 2010

Why, why does he hate me so?


"I am sorry Miss Winters, but Michael H does not find you very attractive. I don't know why."

"Oh why, why does he hate me so?"

"I don't know, it has something to do with Jay Leno. I don't see why, your jaw isn't all that big."

"I know. But he doesn't have any idea about who I really am. I mean I was a great actress. And a fun date. Look! I can fit my whole fist in my mouth."

"Now that's Talent!"

"How do you think I stayed in the movies for fifty years. I had to put a lot of stuff in my mouth."

"Too much information Shelly, too much information."

15 comments:

Michael Haz said...

Look at how dirty her hand is. Yuck-o. And the fingernails, dirt around the margins. Filthy.

The germs!!1!! Think of the germs!!!1!!!

Michael Haz said...

Plus, she's trying to pull Mickey Rooney out and lost her grip on his little foot.

The Mick always went deeep.

Jason (the commenter) said...

I just saw her in Who Slew Auntie Roo? (Exactly the person you expected to.) She kind of sucked.

Trooper York said...

Hey Jason, that's why she was a star.

And she liked to get her hands dirty.

She was an all around dirty girl.

Michael Haz said...

Her plaintive wail is because another day has passed without an Andrew Sullivan column on which to dwell.

chickelit said...

Things are not as they seem.

DaLawGiver said...

HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!

Asante Samuel said...

Me and TY have something else in common. Got to listen to JETS fans for a week.
For shizzle.

Penny said...

There's the "gentle weep", and then there's the "Tammy Faye".

Jason (the commenter) said...

She's doing that whole fist-in-mouth thing wrong. You put your hand in your mouth first, THEN you make a fist.

chickelit said...

Did Shelly wear glasses later in life?

rcocean said...

She was pretty good in "Poseidon Adventure" - plus her character dies.

chickelit said...

There's got to be a morning after.

dr kill said...

If you keep hiding I'm going to begin worrying. Cowboy up, motherfucker.

Penny said...

"If you keep hiding I'm going to begin worrying. Cowboy up, motherfucker."

No chit, dr kill!

And just in case YOU think you have it bad if your pleas to Troop don't work?

You just need to get out there with all the other plastic six gun, Trooper York posse.

Me? I may need to conjur up Miss Kitty!