Saturday, January 9, 2010

Thanks!


Dust Bunny Queen said...

I saw the show and thought the lace dress, that she didn't buy, was really attractive. We were watching,or rather I was watching and my husband was patiently checking the internet on his laptop while the show was on and listening to me blather on about the fashions and styles. I went....HEY...That's Trooper York's and his wife's shop. Lee Lee's Valise!! Very cool. I was hoping to see one or both of you in the show, but I guess they don't let the 'shop owners'appear. Congratulations.

The shop owners never appear unless they shoot a "check out" scene where the subject is paying for the goods and since the narrative was that she couldn't find anything they didn't use that even though they shot it. I never appear as I am in the back room but Lisa is in some background shots of the later episodes as we are on three more shows.

It's funny. When Stacy and Clinton were in the show for shop day two they were talking and laughing with Lisa and when the director called them over they both put their arms around her and said "Why can't she just be on camera with us. That would be great." But the big cheese nixed it. You never know. They might shake up the format next year.

I however will never appear on camera. I have to lay low. Too many skeletons.

I once shot a man in Reno just to see him die.

PS to Dust Bunny Queen: Thanks for watching. Check out what she bought at the TLC What Not to Wear website when they put up this episode.


4 comments:

Peter V. Bella said...

Is the back room you inhabit a social club?

Trooper York said...

Yeah. Nunzio and Tommy Two Times hang out and drink some espresso and have a little anisette and we plan who we are going to whack.

Michael Haz said...

I watched the show very carefully. None of the clothes I wear were featured as items that should be worn in public.

I have no choice, therefore, but to spend this day naked, or risk the laughter of fashionistas.

Worst of all, it's 9 degrees outside and I have been dispatched to the market. And Little Elvis has gone turtle.

Penny said...

A day without an Elvis sighting is like a day without sunshine.