Saturday, January 9, 2010

Remembrances of Things Pabst


So we haven't been in the wine and cheese place for a couple of weeks because we have been busy with the holidays and work and what not. But after being somewhat disappointed in the What Not to Wear episode we decided to drown our sorrows.

We get there and place is kind of empty. There is only this hipster dofus couple and quiet meek serial killer guy who is always there eating his lonely meal contemplating slicing up little girls. We sit down and get some wine. And lo and behold she had lentil soup that she made especially for me.

So we are sitting there and the wife is staring at the hipster dofus couple. The wife goes to me "Hey that girl looks exactly like the crazy American Idol girl who got hit by a truck." "Who Alexis Cohen? The girl who gave Simon the Finger?" "Yeah her. Do you think she would be mad if I ask her to stand up and give me the finger with both hands and yell out Fuck You Simon? I can take a picture." "I don't think they have a sense of humor honey. Somehow I don't think that they are going to appreciate it. Let it lay ok?" "But why not, com'on let's ask them." "Eat your panini and cut it out. If you want I will ask the serial killer guy to talk about rabbits." "You're no fun."

Did I ever tell you my wife is crazy?

1 comment:

Penny said...

"Eat your panini and cut it out."

Until I read that, I forgot how much we used that expression when I was a kid. "Cut it out", the gentler version of "Knock it off" or "Stop"!