Thursday, January 7, 2010

It's all there in black and white


"Hello Selina lets start...wait a minute... you are not Selina? Who are you?"
"Oh I'm Jane. Selina couldn't make it today...she said something about world domination or exterminating a bat or something...anyway I am here for her session."
"Well this is highly irregular but I guess it will be ok. So tell me a little about yourself."
"Well I am self employed in the transportation business but I have a problem with my boyfriend. I think he might be gay."
"Why do you think that Jane?"
"Well he never touches me and he is always hanging out with his work buddies and going up to Indian village. I mean how many time can you go to the sweat lodge already?"
"Yes that seems quite suspicious. And you are a very attractive young woman."
"Why thank you Doctor, you know Selina said I could call you Trey."
"That's fine."
"And she said I should give you my box, it sweet and tasty...Trey...Trey...Doctor are you alright...I was just going to give you this candy...oh my you don't look so good."

1 comment:

Penny said...

Sending someone in as a replacement for your session with the psych is really FUNNY!

I hope Trey enjoys this series half as much as I do.