Monday, January 4, 2010

You make the call!
















In response to our old friend 1jpb's protests I would like to shamelessly indulge myself and ask for your opinion as to which of my little vignettes is the most nasty, politically incorrect and of course fun. Of course all three things go together. So vote wisely grasshoppers. Your choices


Tales of Amy's Garden (Things are not as they seem)

Laura Bush's Diary (what's an ex first lady going to do about her underpants)

Diamonds are a Girls Best Friend (Joe and Marilyn's life at Toot's)

It's all there in black and white. (Julie and Trey together again)

Hell Needs a New PA Announcer (Hey if you can't mock the recently deceased who can you mock)

Get to it!

12 comments:

Trooper York said...

I know this is cheezy but I thought it would be more fun than an end of year "best of bullshit" that the other lame-o's like.

So drop some nasty comments and let me know what youse guys think.

Jason (the commenter) said...

I enjoy Laura Bush's Diary. Clearly, she should make a run for President next time around. Hillary did, so why not her?

chickelit said...

Tip O'Neil said that all politics is local. It always seemed to me that "Tales of Amy's Garden/Watership Down" was the most local, therefore the most political. Now arguably, "It's all there in B &W" is also "local" in the sense that Trey is fellow commenter. But it's a little too local if you know what I mean.

The Laura Bush, baseball (and Obama) stuff is more distant, and while wholly amusing, is not as political, but rather more satirical.
"Hell Needs a New PA Announcer" will probably win as the most politically incorrect, but my favorite remains "Tales of Amy's Garden". JMHO

chickelit said...

P.S. The Catwoman photos are the best though.

Anonymous said...

The last Laura Bush's Diary left me thinking, "Troop...you really need to lie down on a couch and talk to someone about your childhood." It's the most demented--and anticipated--feature.

ricpic said...

Trey wears a racoon coat? I approve, but would a sweet young thing?

Trooper York said...

You know what I just noticed. I totally forgot to include Tyler Perry's White House of Pain which was the whole purpose of the poll.

Man I am getting stupider as I get older.

Anonymous said...

The House of Pain doesn't have anything offensive in it. I don't think it'd fit in this poll.

Anonymous said...

"Hell Needs a New P.A. Announcer" gets my vote.

I'm a great believer in using the dead for comic effect.

Anonymous said...

"So...Jerry Garcia walks into a bar..."

Michael Haz said...

What, no SJP before and after facial surgery?

I'm Full of Soup said...

You know how I'd vote if you were not senile and had offered TPHOP as a choice.