Friday, January 15, 2010

It's all there in black and white


"Selina, why are you waiting outside of the clinic?"
"Well it is such a beautiful day Trey. I have been outside every day waiting for you to stop by but you have been too busy."
"I am sorry Selina. But I have a very busy schedule. But I am here now. Why are you in a bikini?"
"Oh I just wanted to bask in the warmth of the sun Trey. You know like I bask in the warm glow of your treatment. It makes me feel warm all over."
"Errrhh, well that's very nice. But perhaps you should put some more clothes on before we start the session."
"Oh I don't think so. In fact it has been so long since I have seen you....well I might even have to take off my bikini...Trey....Trey....why did you fall off the stairs you silly man. I declare you are getting harder and harder to figure out."

14 comments:

Titus said...

Tits

Titus said...

Tits

Tits Bounce

Bush's curl

And

Birds Gotta Fly.

Again, many thanks.

chickelit said...

Cryptic much Titus?

DaLawGiver said...

Titus is never cryptic.

Jason (the commenter) said...

Black and white? Has Trooper York lost his ability to see colors? Oh, no!

Anonymous said...

I declare you are getting harder and harder...

Best quote in the post.

chickelit said...

Black and white? Has Trooper York lost his ability to see colors? Oh, no!

Maybe he reads us like a newspaper.

Titus said...

My all time favorite scene in a movie is in Airplane when a pair of tits bounce and just leave.

It is a tour de force and a powerful statement in a movie.

Tits.

Beth said...

I'm stopping by to inquire:

Who Dat?

Trooper York said...

That's the name of the series Jason. Based on the first entry.

A convention if you please.

Trooper York said...

That's Julie Newmar Beth.

Oh and your Saints were really lucky again today.

Beth said...

That's some luck, then. I think I'll go buy a Powerball ticket, in case that luck is going around.

Trooper York said...

Hey they beat the Cardinals. Seriously. I mean Larry Wilson didn't even play. That doesn't count.

Beth said...

Check your cable listings - I think you're watching ESPN Classic.