Saturday, January 2, 2010

Return of insomnia theatre!


So we had a return of insomnia theatre last night.

You see we were so exhausted that we slept until 3 in the afternoon on New Years Day and the wife couldn't go to sleep. Me, I can go to sleep anywhere anytime. But she wasn't able to drop off so she put on the Twilight Zone marathon on the cable. Now that's fine as far as it goes but periodically she would elbow me and ask me who the actor or actress was in the show. "Hey it's the Odd Couple guy?" "Jack Klugman."
"Captain Kirk." "William Shatner." "The gay guy from Butch Cassidy." "I don't know it could be either one, leave me alone."

But finally they had the one where this Joey Gallo guy dies and thinks he is in heaven. He wins at gambling and has all these broads and a great hotel suite all set up by this chubby bearded dude all dressed in white. The twist was that he wasn't in heaven but instead he was in hell where he got everything he wanted and was bored to death. So the wife elbows me and says "I know that guy who is it?" "I go it is Sebastien Cabot, you know Mr. French the butler guy." "Oh yeah that's right." "But this episode is bullshit." "What do you mean?" "Listen everybody knows Buffy was Satan."

3 comments:

chickelit said...

Listen everybody knows Buffy was Satan.

Anissa Jones was one of Oceanside's more famous celebrity deaths.

I'm Full of Soup said...

My sister's family is nuts. If you are watching TV,one of them will come in the room and ask:

What you watching? What is it about? Who's that actor or actress? and more and more dumb questions.

It's like wtf I am your own personal Wikipedia. Sit the f down, and figure it out yourself. Heh.

My advice- is teach the wifey to google. It's somethng to share heh.

rcocean said...

Poor Buffy. She was a cute kid.