Sunday, January 3, 2010

Tyler Perry's White House of Pain


(Family quarters, downstairs at the Hilton Hawiian Village)
Michelle Obama: (walking in back from the beach) Mama I‘m home from the beach!
Marian Robinson (Michelle’s mom) Thank God you are finally home. Where have you been? You can’t have been on the beach all this time. You know black folks are scared of the ocean. And it’s not like you need to get a tan. Not like that pale ass husband of yours.
Michelle Obama: Now Mama don’t be calling him that. He’s the President of the United States after all.
Marian Robinson: Big deal. Like that means anything. I told you that you should have hooked up with that Eddie Murphy when he first came on Saturday Night Live. You knows he likes the Tranny look!
Michelle Obama (under her breath) Not that again. (In a normal voice) Now Momma you know that it was that nasty Joe Piscapo that was after me and that Eddie was way too young. I was already with Barack then.
Marian Robinson: You mean you were with Barry because that was his name then before he changed it to Barack X or whatever it may be. Now where is that bean pie bow tie wearing numbnuts? Don’t you see that some African boy tried too blow up an airplane with a dick bomb? Your Auntie Madea is besides herself considering we be flying home to Atlanta soon for a family reunion. Madea….Madea get out here …..Michelle is home.
Madea: Michelle, what you fool husband trying to do letting African boys with a dick bomb on to the airplane. How am I going to get to Atlanta with dicks exploding all over the place?
Michelle Obama: Now Auntie you must know that the President is not responsible for all of that. He has people.
Madea: He has people? Who is he H&R Blockhead? What’s the matter with you? Get him up here right now I have to straighten his boney ass out.
Michelle Obama (picks up phone) Hi, can you ask the President to come to the cottage. I think he is out on the beach with the girls. Thank you.
President Barrack Obama: (Comes rushing in) Is every thing OK? They told me it was an emergancy.
Michelle Obama: My auntie wants to talk to you.
President Barrack Obama (mutters under his breath) Oh shit. What now!
Madea: What did you say you Louie Farakan looking mofro?
President Barrack Obama: Now Auntie Madea. You do know that I am President of the United States. You might show me just a little respect.
Madea: You want respect. I give you respect when you make sure that no African boys be bringing dick bombs on the plane.
President Barrack Obama: Now Auntie please, what do you mean by that? The system worked.
Madea: The system worked. What system you big dummy? What’s the problem you can’t have them checking them African dicks. Your mama didn’t have no problem checking them out. That’s how you got here in the first place.
President Barack Obama: I don’t have to take this. Leave my mother out of this. You finally crossed the line this time Madea. (He storms out of the room)
Madea: Where you going you pansy ass fool? Marian get my 6 iron. I gonna go all Mrs. Tiger Woods on his ass. Who do he think he talkin to!

8 comments:

I'm Full of Soup said...

These are your best skits!

Sprezzatura said...

"These are your best skits!"

When you read these skits, do they revel more about BHO et. al. or Trooper York or you?

Sprezzatura said...

revel or reveal, whateva.

I'm Full of Soup said...

I suspect it reveals whatever you think it reveals you libtard nitwit.

ricpic said...

The tragedy of my life: more women are interested in black dick than jewish brain.

chickelit said...

@AJ & ricpic: LOL!

Trooper York said...

Hey these little tibits reveal what is in the readers mind. I don't expect you take them seriously. Unless you think Laura Bush is a raving nymho and Barry is a henpecked wimp and Trey is really hanging out with the Catwoman.

Well two out of three ain't bad. Hee.

Trooper York said...

But that gives me a great idea for my next poll.