Saturday, January 2, 2010

Gratuitous bathtub photo: freezing my balls edition.


It is really freakin cold in Brooklyn tonight. On my way to the 5:30 mass I almost freezed my cujonees off. I went now instead of in the morning because I wanted to sleep a little later and it is supposed to be even colder.

Oh by the way, what movie is this bathtub of ice from?

Wait that's too easy. Ok, who is the directors wife? If you are a fan of this blog you know that she made me take many a cold shower. So to speak.

4 comments:

chickelit said...

who is the directors wife?

That would be Goldie "Camel Tulips" Hawn".

(Ruth Anne lent me a whole bunch of special powers while she's on sabbatical :)

Trooper York said...

Incorrect Sir.

chickelit said...

Adrienne then.

blake said...

John Carpenter's "The Thing"

Adrienne Barbeau

And "was", they haven't been married in decades.