Saturday, January 9, 2010

It's all there in black and white.


"Hello Selina, so nice of you to show up."
"Why? Didn't you like my friend Jane. She liked you. Very much. Much more than that pansy lieutenant of hers. F-Troop my sweet white ass."
"Errr, yes Selina, let's not go there. Why are you sitting so high up today?"
"Oh do you like the view Trey. I just like to stretch my legs. I just shaved and they are so soft and velvety. I love to rub one up against the other, it gives me such a warm tingly feeling."
"Errr me too... I mean but you really should not be on that stool."
"Why are so interested in my stool Trey. You know that was why I broke up with the Batman. He loved my stool. He was always after me giving him a Cleveland Steamer in his Bat Cave. The sick freak. Leave my stool alone Trey. Don't be a pervert. Please."
"Errr very well Selina."
"Great Trey. Would you like to see how soft my long legs are Trey. Here put your head here between my legs and I will rub you and then I will....Trey....Trey... why did you fall out of your chair again....boy I don't ever want to see you fall out of your stool. Hee."

No comments: