Thursday, April 22, 2010

Cute Puppies!


Michael Hasenstab said...
Trooper, how come you spend so much time at blogger lady's place these days? I thought youse were not on speaking terms.


Hey I am just in a very good mood these days. I always reserve the right to change my mind. Plus I have been extremely busy and I haven't really had the time to blog the way I like to with creative stories and series and a whole lot of things that are not like they seem. It is a lot easier to just drop in a comment here and there to keep your hand in while you are running off tax returns.


Plus Meade has made several gestures lately and I have always liked Meade.

3 comments:

Michael Haz said...

Cute puppies? Ha!

Jason (the commenter) said...

Is she holding the puppies hostage? Is she going to hurt the puppies if you don't comment over there?

Meade said...

That's right. Keep commenting at Blogger Lady's (that's Mrs. Professor Blogger Lady to youse guys), or the puppies (ha ha) get it.

Get it?