Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I didn' know!



While the dreadful song "It Only Hurts When I'm Breathing" played on the nightstand clock radio….. I read the instructions on the box.


I should have known what to do by heart by now, but the idea of having Big Papi's baby made me want to go through everything deliberately as if in a ritual.


I did not know that I was already filled with his child. When I sat on the toilet and strained I did not know that a baby would flop out. How could that be? I didn’t even know I was pregnant. I could have been on that TV show.

Plus there was no room, especially in the toilet.


After all, that is where Big Papi kept his career.

5 comments:

Peter V. Bella said...

So you pinched a loaf and named it Titus Hog Big Papi.

Titus said...

Troop, Papi is one ugly Mofo.

By the way didn't mean to cause any "blog fighting". I just mentioned your being deleted because I think I have been the most deleted commenter on Althouse and hold that as a honor. And welcome to the ranks.

Now Manny being Manny-that is another story. I would love to be pulling on those dreads.

Peace be with you Man!

Trooper York said...

No problem Titus, I know you were just busting balls.

Girls just like to have fun.

ricpic said...

That's it, blog about Big Papi and the Janquis. Meanwhile the Mets are 13 - 9! But disregard the biggest turn around in the majors 'cause it doesn't fit the meme. I don't know what meme memes but I like to be with it so meme it be.

Hindu hog fo'evah. Fo'evah being till the next big meetup in P-town, right Titus?

chickelit said...

Mad Men wins!

Yes!