Thursday, April 15, 2010

Hey I'm Back!


Hey I'm back.

The tax season is finally over after so many weeks of bullshit. The store has been extra crazy busy so I couldn't do many long posts or keep up with any of my favorite series.

And so much is going on.....that nasty twat from Designing Woman croaked....healthcare passed....the baseball season started and the basketball season is ready for the playoff's....lots of new movies and tv shows....American Idol has been toodling along....Big Ben Rostytostyberger raped another couple of babes....so much to comment on....just wait baby...just wait.

8 comments:

Pete said...

Can't wait.

Peter V. Bella said...

It's about damn time!

Michael Haz said...

I heard long ago that the woman who was painted gold for Goldfinger actually died as a result of the paint job. Izzat true?

Michael Haz said...

What I'd like to read is Pete and Trooper writing about the really dumb things some of their clients ask them to do on tax returns.

Trooper York said...

No she didn't die. She went on to a long career as a strumpet in many films in England in the
1960's until she went to law school and ultimately started her own blog.

Trooper York said...

You can't write about that because you don't want to come to anyone's attention if you know what I mean.

That's why I am getting out of the accounting game. Soon people are going to get really desperate. And desperate people make bad decesions.

Trooper York said...

Oh and that woman didn't die. She went on to a long career as a strumpet in various Hammer Films in England until she retired and went to law school. I hear that she has her own blog now and married a gardener. Or at least that's the rumor.

blake said...

Shirly Eaton lives!