Thursday, April 22, 2010

It looks good for Gabby on SNL this Saturday


Well the stylist took a lot of clothes for Gabby to wear on SNL this Saturday. They didn't have any wardrobe for her so they had to get outfits for all the skits and the monlouge and introducing the band and pretty much everything. So when it is all said and done I am hopefull that she will wear some of our best stuff for the girls at that end of our sizing. In fact she is not unusual as we fit many women in her size. It would have been best if she could have come to the store for the wife to put together outfits but the stylist is one of the very few that knows what she is doing so it should work out ok.


They want to give us tickets to the show but I hope they can't arrange it in time. I want to be home in my easy chair sipping wine instead of a nosebleed seat in Manhattan at 1 in the fucking morning. But hey I am an old man and if I balk at going the wife is gonna release the Kraken. So if the stylist comes through with the tickets I might have to go. Crap.

7 comments:

Michael Haz said...

Okay, who is Gabby?

chickelit said...

"Release the Kraken"

Who told we just did a Pirates marathon at our house?

Trooper York said...

She is the star of the movie Precious who was up for the Academy Award.

The evil blogger lady hates her.

I'm Full of Soup said...

If you don't want the tix, my nieces would love to use them I bet. Two Fordham grads.

blake said...

Wait, shouldn't AJ be coaching the giants?

(I have no idea what that means but I read it in another thread.)

Peter V. Bella said...

Oh, the problems of a married bra fitter!

Trooper York said...

I don't think they are going to come through with the tickets AJ.

At least that is my experiance in this kind of thing.