Saturday, April 17, 2010

Sometimes a commenter can go over the top you know what I mean?


This NewHussienHam guy is kind of over the top. I mean nobody is that tough.

You know occasionally skells wander into the store and I have to get into their face. Especially around the Holidays. Last year there were these two dudes who wandered in and I was in the back room. So I come bursting out and the one talky dude goes "Oh there is a man in the ladies store." Him I wasn't worried about. But his partner was quiet. I got right up in his face because he had his hands in his pockets. I wanted to be able to grab him if he came out with something. You have to watch the quiet ones. Not the big mouths.

Just sayn'

4 comments:

JAL said...

Is that you or Ham, Trooper?

(I got it... he's a Yankees fan! Heheheh.)

Trooper York said...

Nah, I have grey hair.

Oh, and bigger tits. Just sayn'

Anonymous said...

Call me Ishmael.

john said...

That photo sure reminds me of a Star Trek episode, probably from season 2.