Friday, April 2, 2010

Hey sorry about that!


So last year I put up a stupid post on April Fool's day that got me the most comments I ever had since I opened this lemonade stand. It also gave me some time to do taxes as I was too busy to post. This year I was so busy I couldn't even do that!

I mean I was going to put up a post that said I was becoming a Red Sox or Jets or Mets fan but nobody would believe that so I just had to let it slide. Anyway I hope you had a happy April Fools day and we will return to our regularly scheduled programing soon.

1 comment:

The Dude said...

"A life of silence and contemplation is what I need to survive."

Would that were true.

Or, to quote the last comment on that post, "珊珊李 said...

無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,...", and truer words were never written.