Monday, April 26, 2010

Let's not refight the last war!




Now she was perfectly right since I did not tag it Not Safe for Work. But when she said thing of "Deep thoughts" I said to myself "Hey what's deeper than Christy Canyon?"


Now I linked to this photo which is not so bad, but the rest of the site had more "revealing" photo's that were in fact not safe for work. So she was perfectly right and I agree totally with what she did.


I do not agree with her characterization of Christy as "gross" but hey that's just me.


So you can't start any trouble Titus. I mean if I wanted to start trouble I would have made a very funny but mean joke that should be obvious to one and all but I am turning over a new leaf.

So far.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

So...where's the link?

Trooper York said...

Here it is Christy Canyon in all her glory!

Trooper York said...

Oh and not safe for work.

Trooper York said...

Also some great shots of Oscar Gamble. So to speak.

Jason (the commenter) said...

Althouse's blog is safe for work?

chickelit said...

Needs a camel toe tag.

Pete said...

Er, thanks, I think, for the details of your deletion.

Jason (the commenter) said...

Do you have any of her jumping rope?

chickelit said...

Do you have any of her jumping rope?

Jumping Jacks would be better.