Thursday, July 28, 2011

Laura Bush's Diary


So I was hanging around with George the other day watching the TV and waiting for the Real Housewives of New York reunion to come on. I love those nasty bitches yelling and screaming at each other. It reminds me of the old days at Kennebunkport before that bug eyed twat Barbara went senile. I mean she is still a mean and nasty low down bitch but her mind is addled and she doesn’t make any sense. Sort of like Kelly don’t you know?

Anyhoo they break in with a bulletin. And don’t you know it? Amy Winehouse is dead. Oh my God that’s terrible. We are big fans of Amy Winehouse. In fact just last Halloween W dressed up like Amy for the costume party at the club. He got a beehive wig and some pearls and smeared powdered sugar all over his nose. He sang “They tried to get to rehab and I said no, no, no.” He was the hit of the party. Well except for Karl Rove who dressed up like Helen Thomas. Damn that was some scary shit. Especially when he started beating up that Jewish fella with his high heeled shoes.

So we are really sad at the Ranch that Amy is gone. I wouldn’t be right for W to dress up as her next year.

Maybe he can go as Sarah Palin. And his mother can be the dead moose.

Here’s hoping.

20 comments:

chickelit said...

This reads like it was ghost written blogfather. Are you OK?

ndspinelli said...

We just got back from the Apostle Islands. The trip has been on the back burner for several years but the professors photos got me off my fat ass.

We stayed @ a place in Bayfield, Wi. called Superior rentals. They have ~10 or so cottages. I walk into the office to check in and sitting there is a big German Shepherd. Well Troop, call this woman[she's got a whiskey[or brandy] voice. The phone# is 715-779-5123. Ask her what the German Sherherd's name is. I laughed my ass off as I walked back to the car.

Darcy said...

That is one ugly photoshop! LOL

Hope you see this, Trooper, but:

Hi!

Guess who is coming to NYC again? :) I'll be in town the 31st, 1st and morning of the 2nd.

Mind if I drop by the shop and say hi?

Miss you guys here.

chickelit said...

Mind if I drop by the shop and say hi?

I would die for a photo of Troop seated before his computer in the backroom, fingers all ablur.

Please let this happen blogfather.

chickelit said...

I forgot to wave at the very lovely Darcy.

*doffs hat*

blake said...

Hey, we wuz just talkin' 'bout wimmenz, and there is wun!

[spits on hand, slicks back hair]
[puts hat in hands]
Howdy!

Penny said...

"Ask her what the German Sherherd's name is."

Let's guess!

I guess "Trooper York".

Trooper York said...

Sounds great Darcy.

Sunday we come in later after two o'clock. Monday we are at the show at the Javit's Center and won't be back to just around closing if at all. And Tuesday we are closed.

So Sunday would work as we are open until seven.

Trooper York said...

This was a short Diary chickenlittle. Much more like the first few I started. I just dashed it off in between crises at the store.

Trooper York said...

Let me guess? His name is Trooper York?

Trooper York said...

Hey I am repeating Penny. Ha.

See what happens when you don't read all the comments.

Titus said...

Are Amy's tits being eaten by rats now?

I hope not.

ndspinelli said...

The dog's name is "Trooper" but we can add "York". He was a big, old, lovable German..just like those tourists out on Long Island.

Darcy said...

Oh, crap, I misspoke. I meant August 31st, Sept. 1 and 2.

Sorry!

Hope that still works! :)

Titus said...

Darcy's hot and Troop is lucky she is going to see him.

Totally jel.

Trooper York said...

Of course that works. Isn't that tennis time?

Darcy said...

Hi, Troop.

Yeah! Coming to catch some matches at the U.S. Open again. Of course. :)

Yay!

chickelit said...

Troop and Darcy both know racketers.

I wish I knew some racket science.

Darcy said...

Hi chickenlitle and blake!

Titus. :)

Penny said...

"I wish I knew some racket science."

No more than I would like to discover an e-GAD.