Sunday, July 20, 2008

British People suck Dept.

New York Post Page Six July 20, 2008

Ricky Gervais has had it with online idiocy, reports The Post's Mandy Stadtmiller. At Madison Square Garden's packed show at the WaMu Theater the other night, he joked: "The Internet must be the greatest resource of information the world has ever seen. And the online encyclopedias that you can change? You can't do that in a library, can you? There's all those Web sites as well, it's clogged up with Web sites, Web sites about themselves. 'My name is Rupert, this is my cat, I love The Cure, good night.' What the [bleep] - who cares?"

Nobody is more pretentious than second rate comedians who think their shit don't stink. Except of course for English people. Fuck off you limey fuck.

5 comments:

blake said...

O perforated albinos! What gnu clumsiness is this!

titushadhisbirthday said...

I am sorry but he is fucking funny though.

I can't watch the American version of the Office because it pales in comparison to the British version.

Also, Extras is hilarious.

Also, he does have a point about blogs. I like the Cure-that's funny.

Trooper York said...

Hey Titus, hope you had fun.

Trooper York said...

I think people get too pompous about the internet. It should just be fun. No rules. Just fun.

knox said...

I am sorry but he is fucking funny though.

I can't watch the American version of the Office because it pales in comparison to the British version.


Both true. Titus if you are a fan I hope you have heard his podcasts. You can get them on itunes.