Wednesday, July 16, 2008

That's a wrap.

Well it's about 2pm and they wrapped the shoot. It went well. I don't know how it will come out because I didn't get to talk to the subject. Usually I get to meet them and get a feel as to how it is going to go. But it was only me and the wife in the store today so I stayed in the back and she was up front. Now the girls are in and we will have to change the store over back to summer. The fall stuff has to go away and the bathing suits and hats and sundresses have to go back on the mannequins. I have to get ready for my annual beach party. Time to warm up the margarita machine. I still have a bunch of those little umbrellas left over from last year.

4 comments:

KCFleming said...

Now the girls are in and we will have to change the store over back to summer.

On WNTW, Stacy say "the girls" when referencing a certain anatomical appendage characteristic of females.

Read that way, your statement has an entirely different meaning.

Trooper York said...

Hey my girls have the girls on display. If you know what I mean.
Stacy is sitting on the floor and talking with the subject right now. This is the stuff they don't show you on the show. She is advising the subject on her choices and they are having a lot of fun and bonding. That is what makes the show fun for them. Not most of what makes it to TV. But that's the nature of television reality shows.

Hey thanks for stopping by dude. You are one of my favorite commenters and I thank you for taking the time to check out my place.

I have pastries.

KCFleming said...

And I admit, without shame, that I watch the show all the time.

NTTAWWT...

Trooper York said...

Our next appearance will be on Friday August 29th. Stay tuned.