Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Oops, we have a stalker.

So this tall blonde girl comes in the store and starts chatting with one of the crew guys. We thought she knew them. She took a photo and kept trying to get closer to Stacy and Clinton. When I asked the guy who she was, he said he had no idea. She had just started talking to him while he was on the street getting something from the van and followed him in to try and get to talk to them. So I had to bounce her out of the store.

But that's not the funny thing. One of the girls on the crew said something that made me pee my pants. She goes "Well she might be a stalker but at least she's not as weird as that blonde that was here the last time we shot in the store."

If you can figure that one out, you know that it is really, really funny.

9 comments:

dbp said...

That is funny. She seems only a little quirky in blogging heads videos, is she a lot quirky in person?

Maybe she will someday have a meetup in Boston and I will be sure to find out.

Trooper York said...

Quirky ain't the half of it, buddy.

KCFleming said...

I think my head just exploded, like the computer programmed by Landru on a dumb old episode of Star Trek, or like HAL decomposing in 2001: A Space Odyssey.

"But you'll look sweet ...upon the seat ...of a bicycle ...built ...for ... ...two"

Trooper York said...

I have to tell you I am still laughing. They were dicussing the last time they were here and I couldn't stop giggling. I had to go out to Court St to laugh like a maniac. Priceless.

Trooper York said...

You know it was funny because of what these girls were describing. They were somewhat accurate but I don't think they put the right spin on it. But it was pretty damn funny.

Meade said...

Better watch it. She's kicked bigger asses than yours. I'm talking HUGE.

Trooper York said...

Hey I am just reporting what went on man. It was just damn funny. And it's the God's honest truth.

Trooper York said...

That's what made me crack up. I didn't explain who it was and what it was all about. But you would have been amazed and really interested in their conversation. Just sayn'

Meade said...

Alright. Funny trumps the safety of your ass. Carry on.