Saturday, July 19, 2008

That's why everyone is a Hulkamaniac

New York Post Page Six July 19, 2008

BROOKE Hogan says there's nothing weird about recent photos of her dad, Hulk, rubbing suntan lotion on her backside. "I am not wearing a thong. I just hiked my bathing suit up so I could get just the butt cheeks of my bathing suit tan," she said during a taping of "The Wendy Williams Show" this week. "I was lazy and I was tired and I just rolled over and was like, 'Dad, will you please put lotion on my back.' Jeez, he changed like my diaper and stuff. Seriously."

When questioned as to why the Hulk was rubbing his penis between her breasts, Brooke said "Hey I was out of Face Creame." "Plus I finally got rid of mom and my brother is in prison. We're from Florida, get over it."

2 comments:

blake said...

My wife threw Hulk Hogan out of a Bob's Big Boy once. True story.

knox said...

Hey I was out of Face Creame

LMAO