Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Pulling an all-nighter.

Well the wife and I pulled an allnighter last night as we were setting up the web site. The ecommerce stuff is a bitch. Anyway it's all hands on deck tomorrow after the Today show.

But by beginning up all night, I was posting snark at 4 in the morning. Just so you know, I have a life, it's just real busy so snarking on the internet lets me blow off steam.

By the way all my regular commenters are entitled to special discounts. So if you see anything that grabs you, email me direct at trooperyork@gmail.com.

5 comments:

knox said...

Wow, great duds. Truly.

Trooper York said...

Wait to see the stuff tonight. Remember 10-28.

Trooper York said...

Knox, check out both the white and the black snake skin trench coats. Sweet.

blake said...

Hey, what software did you use for e-commerce? Or did you go with a service?

blake said...

Boing.