Friday, July 18, 2008

I used to play with Models now I have to hire them.

When I was a kid I was always making those plastic models. You know the one of the fighter planes or the aircraft carriers or whatever. Then when I was in my late teens I really got into the hobby and did some wooden sailing ships that were a lot of fun. But it took a lot of patience. And I admit the glue was fun too.

But now I have to hire models to pose in our clothes for the website. Not my cup of tea. They are all too needy and crazy. I think we are just going to go with regular people. Customers in the store. That way people will see what the stuff looks like on normal people.

2 comments:

blake said...

Actually, I think that's brilliant.

"Lee Lee's Valise Customer Maven Gablowinski shows off a summer ensemble by..."

Trooper York said...

Hey my girls are rockin'. I am afraid guys are going to show up just to meet girls.