Sunday, January 18, 2009

Driving Eddie Curry


Eddie Curry: Davie?
Dave the limo driver: Yes'm.
Eddie Curry: You're my best friend.
Dave the limo driver: No, go on Eddie.
Eddie Curry: No, really, you are... [Takes Davie's hand]
Eddie Curry: You are.
Dave the limo driver: Yes'm. So am I driving you down to Washington for the inauguration?
Eddie Curry: No Davie, what do you think all black people know each other. I mean I do know Obama. He used to play in pickup games with the Bulls when I played in Chicago.
Dave the limo driver: Was he any good?
Eddie Curry: Not really. What he really liked to do is get the ball down low in the paint and back his way into me, grinding and grinding and smiling and grunting ….and well I hope there ain’t no film of that.
Dave the limo driver: It could be a lot worse, you could have played with Michelle. I hear she is bitch under the boards.
Eddie Curry: Touch it Davie.
(Driving Eddie Curry, 2008)

1 comment:

ricpic said...

There is no proof! There is no proof of these scurrilous insinuations!!