Sunday, January 18, 2009

Still time to vote in our favorite pig poll.


There is still time to vote in our most talented pig poll as that cute little dickens Arnold from Green Acres has maintained his lead. Babe the pig is a close second as Sarah Jessica Parker is holding steady at third.

Here is a photo of Miss Parker after her recent diet as she prepares for her role in the bio-pic of Edith Piaf in a blatant ripoff of a French language feature. Something is different about her....oh I see she has changed her hair color.

7 comments:

Meade said...

if Arnold is cheated out of this one, that'll be it for me -- I'm back to althouse for good. At least she runs honest elections over there.

Just saying...

Ruth Anne Adams said...

Trooper: Oh my what a well-placed "Lord of the Flies" reference.

Meade: I'm voting for Babe. Get the hell back to Althouse for good or for ill. I have six computers going on this one. I mean to win.

Bah-ram-ewe.

Meade said...

Wow, Ruth Anne. That's non-passive aggressive.

Ruth Anne Adams said...

Yes. I always felt that passive-aggressive was the more meely-mouthed of the aggressions. I just opt for outright aggression.

Meade said...

Well then get over here, baby... let's duke it out.

Ruth Anne Adams said...

In Titus' parlance, "It'll be a fight for the top."

Meade said...

Really? Well it will be a short battle, love. Hurry -- where do I switch my vote from Arnold to Babe? In my own parlance, "Ride 'em, cowgirl!"