Sunday, December 6, 2009

Paris is burning but only when he pees?


"Why are dressed like this Spock?"
"Cedarford is having a party, we just want to fit in. Plus my name is not Spock. It's Paris. You are in the wrong series Shatner. It's bad enough I have to deal with that fucking Peter Lupus I don't need your bullshit. And what kind of name is Lupus anyway. It's like being named gonorrhea or chlamydia for crying out loud. I hope his agent didn't give him that name."
"Well Spock isn't such a cool name. Unless you want to write a baby book."
"Don't you have some cheap airline tickets to peddle or something you douchebag?"

2 comments:

I'm Full of Soup said...

LOL - guess the Petunias win has made your day.

chickelit said...

That was a good Star Trek episode: the one with the drugged up Führer who started the Nazi movement for "good" reasons but it then went awry . Probably deserves a rewatch.