Saturday, December 19, 2009

Hey just lie back and take it easy.


"So why don't you just lie back and take it easy."
"Why I will James. Thank you."
"Perhaps you would like me to rub your feet."
"No my feet are fine."
"How about your legs. A good rubdown will increase your circulation. "
"That's not a problem for me, thank you though."
"Well let me know if I can do anything."
"I just don't get it. Here I am with my legs in the air and all you want to do is rub my feet. The English. Bleeeech."
"Actually that's Scots my dear lady."
"Call topo gigio over here. At least he knows what to do with his hands. Mama Mia."
"No that's Swedish."
"AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRARGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"

5 comments:

Trooper York said...

Can you guess who this cutie is?

Trooper York said...

And I am not talking about Sean Connery Jason!

chickelit said...

LOL! Gina Lollabrigida.

It helped a lot that it's stenciled on a box in the background.

I'm such a La-Z-boy!

ricpic said...

Gina Lollapalooza was to Sophia Loren as Mamie Van Doren was to Marilyn Monroe. The analogy is not perfect but it's pretty damn good. Pretty damn good he mumbled.

blake said...

Mamie lives!

And looks pretty good. Pretty amazing, actually, for a 78-year-old woman.

http://www.mamievandoren.com/