Thursday, December 31, 2009

One thing we can say, he's got big balls.


I made about fifty meatballs this Christmas. I mean I made about 10 lbs of beef, pork and veal all mixed together and if I was to make little ones I would still be doing it on News Years Day. So I made baseball sized ones and they out great. Everyone loved them.

The menu was:

Lasagna and meatballs.
Ravioli and meatballs.
Angel Hair Pasta and meatballs.
Meatball Parmesan hero's for lunch.
And of course, breakfast meatballs.

I just gotta the big balls!

4 comments:

chickelit said...

Happy New Years Trooper York! Darcy is ignoring me on Twitter and I came over here looking for her.

Darcy said...

I didn't ignore you! :)

I'm here. And there. Happy New Year!

ricpic said...

A breakfast meatball and a bialy. My kinda meal.

Penny said...

"One thing we can say, he's got big balls".

Oh come on! Now you're just begging me to say,

"Not that THAT matters."

There! Are you happy? ;)