Friday, December 11, 2009

Hell needs a new PA announcer


Lucifer: I don’t believe it. Bat Masterson just died and we didn’t get him down here in hell. What the fuck.
Forcas: I am sorry O Lord and Master but that wasn’t really Bat Masterson. He is already here working as a fluffer for the Buffalo Bill Wild West Sex with Animals Show. That was Gene Barry the actor who just passed.
Lucifer: I knew that asshole. I just thought he would be cool as the PA announcer. Plus I figured he had to go to hell since he banged all those young girls when he was doing Burkes law. I mean he popped Elizabeth Montgomery’s cherry and was the first one to get a blow job from Barbara Eden.
Forcas: Yes and he corn holed both Lily Munster and Morticia Adams. It is strange that he was not sent to join us. I wonder why.
Lucifer: I guess the big guy wants all the cool dudes to hang out with him. He has Cary Grant and Fred Astaire and is scheduled to get Sean Connery and Dick Clark. Even fuckin Regis for fucks sake. I mean look who we have scheduled to show up. Jimmy Carter, that fuckin’ Al Gore and Tiger. At least when he gets here next year I can get a few tips. I need to work on my short game. Thank the big guy for Ambien and Jack Daniels.
Foracs: So who do you want to try out for PA Annoucer my dread lord?
Lucifer: I know. Get Ted Williams out here. That tuna can stuck to his head is always good for a laugh. And turn up the heat.

3 comments:

DaLawGiver said...

Nobody says "corn holed" anymore, not even giant fans.

Trooper York said...

Well we only say that when we want to talk about what happens to Tony Romo and the rest of the Romosexuals. Not that theres anything wrong with that.

Ron said...

Cheer up; Tommy Henrich is playin' right field up in Yankee Stadium Heaven...(where the old ballpark will go!)

Coverin' DiMag's butt, no doubt!