Saturday, December 5, 2009

Tyler Perry's White House of Pain


(Family quarters, upstairs at the White House)

Michelle Obama: (walking in back from the Executive office building) Mama I‘m home!
Marian Robinson(Michelle’s mom) Thank God you are home. Your Auntie Madea is on the warpath. You best get that skinny ass half a cracker husband of yours up here.
Michelle Obama: Now Mama don’t start that up again, what’s the problem this time. I am very tied. The press has been busting my chops about those lame ass people who snuck into the state dinner. I have to hide out and avoid them like we used to do when the rent was due until I got that no show job in the hospital.
Marian Robinson: Who cares, we have bigger problems. You know how much your Auntie Madea loves golf! And now Tiger Woods is in so much trouble. And it is your fault.
Michelle Obama (picks up phone) Oh Mama, please…..Hi, can you ask the President to come upstairs. Thank you.
President Barrack Obama: (Comes rushing in) Is every thing OK? Are the girls all right?
Michelle Obama: My mother wants to talk to you.President Barrack Obama (mutters under his breath) Oh shit. What now!
Marian Robinson: What did you say you skinny assed fool?
President Barrack Obama: Nothing Mother. You do know that I am President of the United States. You might show me just a little respect.
Marian Robinson: You better watch your ass bean pie eating half a mo. I know where you keep your birth ceritificate and I can give a copy to that nice Eskimo lady if you don’t watch your ass.
President Barrack Obama: Now mother please, I am very busy. I have to get my speech ready for congress. I have to fake up some statistics for global warming so I can take over the gas company.
Marian Robinson: Who cares about those damn fools when you messed up the Masters again and Tiger won’t be playing….. Madea come on out here!
Madea: (comes into the room) There he is that fool boy. I told Marian that you never should introduced Tiger Woods to that damn Nanny. I mean there are plenty of fine young black girls you could have set in up with. I mean Shirley Hempil isn’t getting any younger. And Tyra Banks just gave up her weave and her hair processing so she could have childrens. And what about Wanda Sykes. Maybe she would give up the fish taco if she met a nice clean cut boy like Tiger. Why did you have to hook him up with that big nosed diamond merchant bitch with that annoying voice. I swear that sounded like fingers scraping on a blackboard for shits sake.
President Barack Obama: Auntie Madea, what are you talking about. I didn’t introduce Tiger Woods to anyone. He married a Nanny allright but not the one you thinking of.
Madea: Well I read in US weekly that Tiger married a Nanny and you always have that bitch over to the white house and I figured you were the only one stupid enough to hook the two of them up.
President Barack Obama: I don’t have to take this from you Madea, I am the President (he flees out of the room).
Madea: Where you going you pansy ass fool? Marian get my five iron. I got’s to make this right. I gonna play a par three on his skinny ass.

3 comments:

blake said...

"I know where you keep your birth ceritificate and I can give a copy to that nice Eskimo lady if you don’t watch your ass."

Hee hee.

ricpic said...

Too tall. Prognathic Jaw. Grinds teeth in presence of whitey. Something tells me this beeyatch is not my friend.

Penny said...

"Why did you have to hook him up with that big nosed diamond merchant bitch with that annoying voice. I swear that sounded like fingers scraping on a blackboard for shits sake."

Tiger Jim Brolin?