Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Paris is burning but only when he pees!


"Hey is this where they are having the New Year's Eve party? I hear it is a rockin New Years Eve with that little Mo, Ryan Seacrest."
"Yes you are in the right place Mr. Paris. The rest of the impossible mission team is here. Except for the black guy. He is in the kitchen. Is this Mrs. Paris."
"No this is my date, Barbara WaWa. Get her a double vodka martini. I hear she is a very talented flute player and I want her to tune up my instrument later."
"Yessir."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, the reason Barbara cannot pronounce "l" and "r" properly is too much strenuous practice double-tonguing.

That's a symptom of what makes her great: She aims to please, and sometimes she overdoes it. But I'm not going to fault her. Look how far she's gotten and the good she'd done. Why, she was even a public utility before she became an icon.