Thursday, December 17, 2009

A new bloody poll














In honor of our bloody accident this week, the poll asks you to pick your favorite "Blood" movie.

The Nominees:

Rambo First Blood (which is of course filled with steriods)

Blood Simple (Overrated movie from overated directors)

Blood and Sand (Rudi's best and I don't mean Giuliani)

In Cold Blood ( I mean who would believe Robert Blake as a murderer)

Bloodsucking Killer Clowns From Outerspace (or as we like to call them, congressmen)

Let's get bloody out there baby..........

6 comments:

chickelit said...

There used to be a beerhall on the Niederdorfstrasse in Zurich that was nicknamed der blutige Daumen (the bloody thumb).

Just thought I'd put that out there to see if anyone else recognized it, and well, because we're allowed to brainfart here.

dbp said...

Oh, I forgot. Here is another good blood movie:

Throne of Blood, by Akira Kurosawa. Sort of a Japanese medievel Macbeth.

john said...

OK, be that way Trooper; but you ignore the absentee vote at your peril.

That said, In Cold Blood, by virtue of Robert Blake creating his own sequel, should be counted twice for each vote.

john said...

I meant "write-in" vote, not absentee.

Jason (the commenter) said...

I'm shocked at the lack of quality of movies with "blood" in the title. I'm sticking with Rambo, at least it was a good time.

blake said...

Blood Beach?

Blood-Spattered Bride?

My Bloody Valentine?