Friday, May 7, 2010

Hi you can call me Ben, Big Ben.


Hi my name is Ben and I play football. You can call me Big Ben. Really Big Ben if you know what I mean.


This is my first time posting on Eharmony but I had to do it because I want to find my soul mate.


I love football, long walks on the beach, long neck Buds, having funky sex on the mens room sink while your girlfriends bang on the door to make me open it up as Anastasia screams in vain.


I want to get a complete pass from me, email me at BIGBENTAKETEN


2 comments:

blake said...

I don't know who any of these people are.

I just wanted to say, I can't vote in the pool. I wouldn't touch any of them with YOUR schwanzstucker.

save_the_rustbelt said...

Nest time I see Big Ben I am going to kick his ass, even if I have to climb a ladder to do it.