Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I kinda lost the thread on American Idol


I kinda just gave up after my favorite Siobhan got bounced. We haven't seen the results show from last week or this weeks Sinatra show yet. You see we watch everything on DVR when we get home from the store.


With two Real Housewives, Glee, Modern Family, The Mentalist, The Good Wife and Justified there are too many things to catch up with. So we haven't seen Idol.


Now the wife wants to see who got kicked off. She doesn't go on the net or read the paper so she has no idea. So I guess we have to catch up.


We are going to the wine and cheese now. And no one has guessed who the mystery guest star was supposed to be. I don't know if she will show up. We will have to see what we have to see.


One hint: It's not Paula.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Sonny Bono?

Trooper York said...

No. But it is political and you have the right era and hair color.

Anonymous said...

a) Phyllis Schlaffley

b) Golda Meir

c) Linda Ronstadt

d) Pat Nixon

I'll take c, please.

Trooper York said...

None of the above. The clue is in the photo.

Anonymous said...

Ms. Lewinski?

Trooper York said...

You got it Windbag.