Friday, May 21, 2010

Millionaire Matchmaker


(The doorbell rings at a small cottage in a Midwestern State)
Lawrence: (opens the door) Hello….holy crapola, how did you find me?
Amy Winehouse: Oh Patti Stanger gave me your address. You ran away so fast we didn’t get to talk. And Patti doesn’t get paid if we don’t go on a date. So she gave me your number.
Lawrence: Errr….well I guess that might be so but I didn’t want you to go to all that trouble. By the way what do you have there?
Amy Winehouse: Oh this? It’s a sandwich. A grilled cheese sandwich. I love sandwiches.
Do you like sandwiches Larry?
Lawrence: Well sometimes I go down to the local pub and linger for three hours over half a sandwich and a half a glass of beer.
Amy Winehouse: You know I can call me friend Amanda and we could make a sandwich. And I know where I can get lots of cheese.
Lawrence: "Hamana, hamana, hamana, uuuurrrrpppphhhhhh!"

3 comments:

chickelit said...

Lawrence: Well sometimes I go down to the local pub and linger for three hours over half a sandwich and a half a glass of beer.

It's called halving it all.

Jason (the commenter) said...

That's a really good picture. It's hard to look good when you're eating.

ricpic said...

If that's chopped liver on a slice of sour rye I can understand why her eyes are starting to roll up into her head.