Saturday, May 22, 2010

Millionaire Matchmaker!

(The doorbell rings at a small cottage in a Midwestern State and a scantily attired walking Petrie dish of STD’s thrusts her boney ass in the doorway)
Lawrence: Hello….holy crapola, what do you want?
Amy Winehouse: Well Larry I wanted you to get a gander at what you are missing out on. Look I got a new tattoo in your honor.
Lawrence: What kind of tattoo.
Amy Winehouse: Why it’s a mushroom. I know you love to go mushroom hunting.
Lawrence: Well it’s not really mushrooms. I like to pick morels which are a kind of mushroom I guess.
Amy Winehouse: Hey don’t mushrooms grow in a moist, dark dirty place. I know where is there is a really moist, dark and dirty place you can check out. You might not find any morels but I bet we can have some fun!
Lawrence: "Hamana, hamana, hamana, uuuurrrrpppphhhhhh!"

No comments: