Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Congratulations to Brett Michaels


Congratulations to Bret Michaels for winning the Celebrity Apprentice. The dude was unbelievable coming back from a brain aneurysm. He was scattered but obviously had a lot of talent. You really got to like him after watching interacting with the other celebs many of whom seemed like real douche bags.


Best of all he hit on every single woman he met. Didn't matter what they looked like or how they were he was on it.


A cool dude all the way around.

5 comments:

blake said...

I'm glad he's doing well.

He looks oddly effeminate to me when he's on "Red Eye", though. I guess chicks dig that?

ricpic said...

blake, what I'm learning from Roissy in DC is that the one thing chicks will not forgive in a guy is that he's a beta. Everything else is a go.

blake said...

Oh, I read "Game" stuff sometimes? But it just depresses me. But I never got the appeal of casual sex, either. I mean, I get it in the abstract, but (bringing it back around) seeing scenes from Michaels' Rock of Love show, or whatever it was, makes it seem really pathetic to me.

I'm Full of Soup said...

Is that Holly Robinson? If so, she is still a hottie.

DaddyO said...

I am having the depression today. I am not knowing where is Titus. Here am I, ready to return to the home of my family in beloved India, and now Titus is hiding.

I am thinking he doesn't want to live in India because it doesn't have enough of the fabulous. This is not good to think. India has very much fabulous if one looks in the correct places.