Saturday, November 13, 2010

Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered

"Well Sam I have to tell you the truth."
"I knew something is wrong. What is it Darren?"
"Well remember that fellow who sold us the rare clumber puppy for Tabitha."
"Yes. Mike Brady. He's married to that lady who likes vegtable oil way to much for a decent married woman."
"Yes well there is a reason for that. But let's not get into that."
"So what about Mike Brady."
"Well I don't know how to tell you this...but we are in love......and we are going to move home to my home state of Wisconsin and raise rare clumbers together. I am so sorry."
"But he's a married man. He has about twenty kids or something."
"No only three kids and three step kids. But they are so busy having sex with each other they are never even going to notice that he is gone. I am sorry Sam. Tell me what you are thinking?"
"I don't know Darren. This is a lot to digest."
"Yeah that's what Mike's wife said about the vegtable oil. But she got used to it eventually."

1 comment:

Titus said...

Wasn't Samantha's mother a big dyke in real life?

Heard she chummed around with Nancy Walker-say no more.

OKKKKK.