Tuesday, November 9, 2010

It ain't easy!


The search for a new employee goes on. I got 200 resumes in the first hour and about 400 in total so far that the ad on Craigs list ran for twenty four hours.


I immediately deleted about 50 or so because they attached their resume because in the ad I specifically said put your details and resume in the body of the email. If you can't follow that simple instruction I can't hire you.


The problem is the job requires some physical labor such as steaming clothes and filling up the racks and sweeping and stuff. You know I the stuff I have been doing the last couple of weeks!


The interviews will start on Friday with the best five or six and we will see how it goes.

3 comments:

chickelit said...

I thought "filling up the racks" was your job description?

Peter V. Bella said...

A new reality show is born.

Michael Haz said...

What's the pay? And is lunch included?