Monday, November 15, 2010

Frenchy Fuqua's Shoe Blog


So here I am enjoying the season so much that I didn't have any freakin time to blog. I mean I have been so busy with my side business of setting up the baby momma's with a good lawyer to sue those suckers that I didn't have time to talk about how the season is going.

I mean my Steelers are going good and my boy Rotty didn't even rape anybody this week. Which is pretty good cause that boy is one randy motherfucker. Which is what we called Randy White that racist asshole. I mean he used to love to go at my fuckin knees when we played the fuck. Anyways Ben has been keeping it in his pants. Well except for those cell phone pictures he keeps sending. He picked up that habit at the Pro Bowl when he hung around with that old scumbag Brett Farve. The funny thing is that the cooze ain't complaining which I don't feature but what are you gonna do. Maybe he has a paticularly good lookin Johnson.

But what's burning my black ass is that my Goddamn Giants went and lost to the freakin Cowboys. Now I know they changed their coach and all but what the fuck? The Cowboys was down for the count and theys let them up to win the game. And in their house no less. They is just a sad disappointment to me. Like Jumpin Joe Gilliam after he beat out that cracker Bradshaw and then started doing all that horse with them white ho's Marianne Faithless and Nico or whatever the hell their names wuz. But that there's another story.

Oh and the dog ass Jets got lucky and won again. That fat fuck Rex Ryan is a boil on my fuckin ass. But I ain't worry. Thems the Jets. They gonna blow it.

Sort like that Marianne Faithless bitch you wait and see.