Thursday, November 11, 2010

Welcome aboard!


"Welcome aboard. I am glad you could join us. I am your purser Gopher. I hope to run for Congress some day. This is our Doctor...we like to call him Doc."
"Yes my dear nice to meet you.....let me know if you need an injection because I have the perfect tool to..."
"Errrr that's OK Doc....and this is your Bartender Issac."
"Solid!"
"What? No you can't vote for him for President. You really must have been out in the sun for too long. I better let the Doc check you out."

3 comments:

ricpic said...

The guy on the right, the one who played the cruise doctor, he must've been on every other sitcom back in the 70's...or was it the 80's? Anyway, there are guys like him who are like show biz workhorses and yet nobody but show biz wonks can ever remember their names. My point? No point, I just think it's interesting.

P.S. Cashman, this is for you. ONE YEAR for Jeter and then OUT! Don't cave to idiot romantics.

blake said...

ricpic--

Bernie Kopel! He was in a lot of stuff.

Get Smart. Bewitched. That Girl. Late '60s/early '70s.

Love Boat was toward the end of his busy career, I think. He was in the Get Smart movie, though.

blake said...

They relaunched The Love Boat, as I recall, with no luck.