Saturday, February 19, 2011

The Babe Abides.

"Yeah so I was tellin ya keed. That was some team. We had it all. But Huggins just wouldn't let us play. So I had to hold him out the back of the train till he promised to straighen up. He was a tough little monkey."
"But Babe he was just trying to keep your head in the game."
"My head in the game. Get the fuck out of here. I kept my head in some whores. The game is easy. You get up you swing and you hit it out of the park. That little fuckin midget just wanted to show who was boss."
"Well he's gone now."
"Yeah he didin take care of himself like me. Now I gotta go out and cough up half my fuckin lung. Buy those two dolls a drink and I will be right back."

4 comments:

ricpic said...

All they've got is Sabathia and pray for rain. Plus, he's coming off knee surgery. No Pettitte. No Lee. I won't rub it in. The hell I won't aha ha ha ha ha.

Trooper York said...

Hey this is my new Babe Ruth series.

You likie?

Trooper York said...

I also going to start a series about he Wilponzie's and tne Mets. Hee.

The Dude said...

Wilponzie - I see what you did there...