Saturday, February 5, 2011

What if Star Date was more like J-date?

"So it's nice to meet you. But why is our date at the shooting range?"
"Well I want to see if we are politically compatable. So do you like my gun. It's really big."
"Well you know what the say about guys with big guns?"
"No what do they say?"
"They have little dicks."
"Well you shouldn't say that when I am holding my gun."
"Hey I hope I don't have to say it when you are holding you dick."
"Really. Come with me. I want to show you my swimming pool."

8 comments:

chickelit said...

A woman like that only cares about the barrel and the grip. And how fast it reloads.

Bless her.

blake said...

Swimming pool?

The Dude said...

One of William Shatner's wives drowned in their pool.

The Dude said...

Sally Kellerman as Dr. Elizabeth Dehner - Where No Man Has Gone Before. Or, in Troop's version, Voyage to See What's on the Bottom.

ricpic said...

For G sake don't go in the water! You'll come out with a button. Not that I have such a problem. He He

blake said...

Oh, right, thanks, Sixty.

blake said...

I never got the outrage until she apologized, and they showed footage of her in an VC anti-aircraft gun, clapping her hands like a schoolgirl.

It was, like, 30 years later, and I was suddenly outraged. Heh. 'course, I don't think I was alive when it happened, or certainly not old enough to care.

The Dude said...

No, you got it all wrong - Sally Kellerman served in the Korean war. I saw that in a movie.